State bank of India (SBI) is one of the largest and most trusted public sector banks in India. Headquartered in Mumbai, the bank provides various user-friendly banking and financial services to its customers. In this post, I will share information about how to know SBI account number.
Do you want to know how to check SBI account number online? How to check SBI account details? If your answer is yes, then you need to follow any one way given below to know your State Bank of India account details.
How to check SBI account number?
If you have an account with the SBI Bank and your account number is misplaced due to some reasons. Then don’t worry, you can still know your account details as your data is stored in the banking protection system.
Here is how to check SBI bank account details online as well as offline mode.
How to know SBI account number through offline mode?
There are 6 different ways to know account number of SBI bank using offline mode.
1. The first and the easiest method to know your account no. is to check your passbook.
2. The second method to check your account no. is to check your cheque book.
3. You can also know your account details through ATM/Debit card details. Just use your ATM/Debit card for the transaction. You will find your account no. on the transaction receipt.
4. If your mobile number is registered with the bank, you can call SBI Customer Care Services numbers from your registered mobile number.
- Toll-free number: 1800 11 2211
- Toll-free number: 1800 425 3800
5. Your PAN card details also help you to get your account no. by providing the details at your home branch.
6. The last method is visiting your home branch with Name, Date of Birth, Mother’s name, and any security question. They will provide you the required details about your account.
How to check SBI account number online?
There are 3 different ways to check State Bank of India account no. through online mode.
1. The first online method to know your account no. is via SBI Net banking. Here you just need your username and password to login into your SBI Net banking. Click here to login.
2. The second and easiest way to know account no. online is through SBI Yono Lite App. This app will help you with lost information about the SBI Bank account. Just download and install the app and manage all related jobs with ease.
3. Use the “SBI Quick” service launched by the bank to know your account details.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How to know my SBI account number?
You can know your account no. through online as well as offline mode as mentioned above.
2. How to know my SBI account number through ATM card?
You can know your account through ATM card details. Just use your ATM card for the transaction. You will find your account on the transaction receipt.
3. How to check SBI account number by mobile number?
If your mobile number is registered with the bank, you can call SBI Customer Care at 1800112211 or 18004253800 from your registered mobile number.
4. How to know SBI account details?
You can use any of the methods mentioned above to know your SBI Bank account details.
The above mentioned are some ways to check your State Bank of India account details. Just use any one method as per your convenience. I hope now you know how to know SBI account number online as well as offline.
Also Read: How to Lock/Unlock SBI YONO App?